Skechers Mens Go Golf Elite V4 - Prestige Golf Shoes
Skechers GO GOLF Elite V.4 - Prestige RF™ features a waterproof leather upper, the all-new Grip Flex™ spikeless traction outsole, ULTRA FLIGHT™ cushioned midsole and Goga Mat® comfort insole. Relaxed Fit for added roomy comfort.
- Leather upper with embossed detail
- Knit fabric front panel for added breathable comfort
- Skechers® H2GO Shield waterproof protection
- Waterproof 2 year warranty
- Low drop design to keep your foot low to the ground in a neutral position
- Relaxed Fit® design for a roomy comfort fit at toe and forefoot
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning
- High-performance Goga Mat® cushioned insole
- Grip Flex stabilized durable spikeless outsole design
- Weight: 10.25 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- Leather upper with embossed side panels
- Knit fabric toe and front panel for added comfort
- Stitching and overlay accents
- Side S logo
- Lace up front
- Padded collar and tongue
- Translucent color Grip Flex spikeless TPU traction outsole
Need help with this product?
Got Questions? Call us
Still have questions? call or email a local store
Bought these last November 2022 and unlike the 3 Skechers "waterproof" golf shoe that I have, these shoes can't even keep the water out even when its not raining.
Its just 3 months and whenever I use these shoes in damp condition water is seeping thru the mesh like material in the top front.
I brought the shoe back in Lower Hutt and Hamish tested it and said that its not leaking that water might be coming from the top but if you look the construction of the shoe its not going to go thru it.
He tested it and said its not leaking and said you can collect the shoe while its dries up, if its not leaking why does it need to dry up?
And I took back the shoe and take his word for it but this time its really not waterproof as advertised and as other reviews.
My other Skechers shoes last more than 2 years before water sips in but these are really not waterproof as advertised.
We can test this together and just run water thru the mesh material and see that it will go inside.
Bought these about 3 months ago and both of the heels on the inside began to wear. The shoes were also meant to be waterproof but were anything but. The Golf Warehouse in Dunedin were great though, gave store credit and I've now replaced them with another brand. My first pair of Skechers, which were a lot cheaper lasted at least a couple of years.
Found This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?
Golf warehouse prides itself on offering you the best prices possible. Let us know what you found below, and we'll see what we can do.