The new app has been completely redesigned and now includes a wide-range of visual and user enhancements; lifesaving AED & CPR features (UK & Ireland only); brand new mapping for reduced data, battery usage and quicker loading; plus statistical tracking to help golfers gain further insight into their game.
Notable new features include:
- Improved user interface, modern design
- 3D course map & aerial hole flyovers (free registration required)
- 2D course map with optional distance overlay
- Vector course graphics for minimal data & battery usage, plus quicker loading
- AED locator & CPR instructions (UK & Ireland only)
- Tee box selection for accurate course information
- Score tracking & Statistics for post-round analysis
As previously, the app is compatible with all Motocaddy CONNECT trolley models and will also offer forward compatibility with future Motocaddy products.
In a world first, the latest Motocaddy GPS app can indicate the availability and location of an on-course AED (Automated External Defibrillator). The app also provides golfers with CPR instructions to administer to anyone suffering a cardiac arrest whilst playing golf. So far, more than 700 golf clubs around the UK and Ireland have registered the location of defibrillators within the Motocaddy Defibrillator Database and we plan to expand this feature into further countries over the coming months.
The Motocaddy app is free to download from the Apple App Store and on Google Play.