CLEVELAND GOLF INTRODUCES LAUNCHER XL IRONS
- Press Releases
Cleveland Golf is proud to announce the all-new Launcher XL Irons, game improvement irons designed to give players a reliable ball flight and consistent control. The Launcher XL Irons officially launch in New Zealand in mid-January, 2022.
The Launcher XL Irons is the ideal iron set for players seeking forgiveness and accuracy in one complete iron set. Launcher XL Irons feature hollow body long irons for distance and forgiveness, while cavity back short irons focus on precision when attacking the pin.
“The new Cleveland Launcher XL Irons provide a new XL head design with a large high MOI and confidence inspiring shape that results in more greens in regulation,” said Dustin Brekke, Director of Engineering at Cleveland Golf. “MainFrame technology faces are optimized with AI to guarantee shots all over the face maintain distance and precision, while Action Mass CB, with a counterbalance weight in the grip end, helps players get on the correct swing plane while increasing head speed for distance. All in all, Cleveland Launcher XL Irons deliver a pin seeking iron for shooting your lowest scores.”
Similar to the entire line of Launcher XL products, Launcher XL Irons deliver a 15% increase in high-toe MOI over the previous generation, providing more forgiveness and more shots that find their desired target.
Furthermore, Launcher XL Irons feature Cleveland Golf’s MainFrame club face, which harnesses the power of Artificial Intelligence to find the optimal shape and weighting for each club face. The variable thickness pattern behind each iron face maximizes COR and ball speed for more distance on every strike.
To help balance things, Cleveland developed Action Mass CB to help square up the club face at impact. An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without added effort.
Meanwhile, a V-Shaped Sole helps all players maintain speed and power through the turf for a better strike, while loft specific grooves help pull the best performance out of every club.
If precision is the top priority, Cleveland Golf developed a custom configuration that is a half-inch shorter without counterbalancing in the grip for players seeking maximum control.
• XL Head Design: The Launcher XL Irons feature a new XL head designwith an MOI of 3,081 g-cm² in the 7-iron, the most ever in a Cleveland Golf game-improvement iron.
• MainFrame: Designed using artificial intelligence, MainFrame variable face
technology increases ball speed while unique weight pad designs ensure maximum forgiveness across the face.
• Action Mass CB: An 8g weight placed inside the end of the gripdelivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
• V-Shaped Sole: An elevated leading edge glides through turf with far less drag that a typical flat sole to maintain speed and power on heavy strikes.
• Loft Specific Grooves: The 4i-7i lofts have wider, flatter grooves, while the 8i-DW have closely-spaced, deeper, and higher spinning wedge grooves. Higher lofts also feature laser-milled grooves for enhanced friction.
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.features
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.availability
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.options
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.vendor
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.collection
|Translation missing: en.general.wishlist.wishlist_table.rating