Taylormade Mens PSi Irons
Too Low To Show..
Please click here to contact us for your deal of the day.
MEETING THE DEMANDS OF THE BETTER PLAYER
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.
THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.
CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.
PSi – KEY TECHNOLOGIES
- New Cut - Thru Speed Pocket - Provides more distance and consistency, especially for shots struck low on the face.
- Face Slots - For improved distance on heel and toe shots, with increased consistency on all shots across the face.
- Multi-Material Damping System with HYBRAR material, plus tungsten weights in long irons and forged short irons.
- Gives golfers long irons that optimize ball flight and distance gaps; short irons that deliver the ultimate feel and control.
- Carefully considered shaping - Clean and precise look preferred by better players that inspires confidence at address.
- Inverted Cone Technology - To expand the COR zone, resulting in more ball speed and distance on off-center hits.
- Progressive Spec Package - Blade lengths, toplines, and offsets that gradually progress from 3 – PW which are designed to optimize performance for each clubs specific role.
- Sub-2.0mm ultra-thin face - Higher COR from a smaller head size and shape provides surprisingly long distance from a compact shape.
- 360* Undercut - Lowers CG location for optimal trajectory from all irons throughout the set.
- "PSi has everything better players demand from an iron, and so much more. Whether you want superior sound and feel or increased ball speed and distance, you no longer have to compromise." - TOMO BYSTEDT (DIRECTOR PRODUCT CREATION – IRONS)
8 Irons (3-PW)
Q & A
A $7.50 flat fee will be charged for delivery on all online orders under $100.00 (excludes custom orders)
How soon can I expect to receive my order?
We aim to deliver within 1-3 working days (Monday–Friday) of you placing your order, however on occasion certain items may be temporarily out of stock.
If this happens, you will receive an email to advise of the expected delay time.
Can I pick my order up from my local store?
Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to hold items in any of our stores.
Why can't I use a P.O. Box as my delivery address?
We are committed to making sure that each delivery reaches the right person in a timely fashion. We need to deliver to a home or work address where someone can sign for the delivery. Therefore P.O. Boxes are unfortunately not an option.