XXIO Gold Limited Edition Set
Too Low To Show..
Please click here to contact us for your deal of the day.
"XXIO GOLD LIMITED" golf clubs are from a deep understanding of the concept of golf brings distinguished professional technology, acclaimed XXIO "dual speed technology", but also the rich texture of honor, worthy collection of luxury crafts. Unlimited play intelligent golf strategy, high-end technology, with its gorgeous noble appearance, the court can give full play gentleman, kingly, compelling.
One wood - 22K gold-plated and crystal glass decoration flaunt eye-catching, showing extravagantly beautiful appearance. While using light weight titanium heavier pieces, the weight assigned to the remaining ball around, to achieve a higher launch angle, trajectory and more stable, longer distances.
Hardcore - Rod ball joint at the bottom of the neck and nickel-tungsten counterweight configuration to achieve the moment of inertia to improve and expand the sweet hitting surface area.
Shaft - With textured gold IP processing shaft, ultra-light weight, grip focusing heart design, make the swing easier, improved ball speed.
XXIO GOLD LIMITED " Woods Summary
- Ball Material: hitting surface / One wood: Titanium ( Super-TIX )
- Fairway: 6-22-22S titanium
- Main body / One wood: T9S titanium
- Fairway: maraging steel ( bottom: tungsten nickel weights)
- Production process: hitting surface / forged
- Main body / One wood: vacuum precision casting, Fairway: Casting
- Fine treatment: high brightness gold particles sprayed + Mirror processing ( FW : partly transparent layer) badge: gold (22K ) + crystal glass
- Pole body: XXIO GOLD LIMITED graphite shaft
- Grip to: XXIO GOLD LIMITED dedicated full rubber grip (attached special LOGO badge)
Includes: Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, Irons 5-PW+AW+SW, Blade Putter. Deluxe bag, duffel and headcovers.
Q & A
A $7.50 flat fee will be charged for delivery on all online orders under $100.00 (excludes custom orders)
How soon can I expect to receive my order?
We aim to deliver within 1-3 working days (Monday–Friday) of you placing your order, however on occasion certain items may be temporarily out of stock.
If this happens, you will receive an email to advise of the expected delay time.
Can I pick my order up from my local store?
Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to hold items in any of our stores.
Why can't I use a P.O. Box as my delivery address?
We are committed to making sure that each delivery reaches the right person in a timely fashion. We need to deliver to a home or work address where someone can sign for the delivery. Therefore P.O. Boxes are unfortunately not an option.