Taylormade Golf Mens M1 2017 Fairway
Too Low To Show..
Please click here to contact us for your deal of the day.
TAYLORMADE’S LONGEST ADJUSTABLE FAIRWAY
The all-new M1 fairway delivers power and personalization through multi-material construction and improved adjustability. Constructed with a 450 stainless steel body and strong Ni-Co C300 face, the 2017 M1 fairway features the same 6-layer Carbon composite crown as the M1 driver. Completely redesigned and reshaped from last year’s fairway, the new M1 fairway includes a more intuitive sliding weight system and a new open-channel Speed Pocket designed to deliver more ball speed & more forgiveness.
Similar to the M1 driver, a carbon fiber crown is bonded onto the head of the new M1 fairway by way of the same FF2FF manufacturing process. With multi-material construction, a sliding weight track, a Speed Pocket, and FF2FF bonding, M1 is TaylorMade’s longest adjustable fairway.
- 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight for lower CG
- 25g sliding weight track for L-to-R adjustability
- Open-channel Speed Pocket for increased forgiveness
- New 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve for loft and face angle adjustment
- 30+ no-upcharge aftermarket shafts
- Available in 15° (3), 17° (3HL), and 19° (5) options
- Premium components are offered as stock options, with a MRC Kuro Kage Silver TiNi Fairway 70g shaft in R, S & X flexes as well as a 60g A-flex
- All models come equipped with a Lamkin UTx cord grip
Q & A
A $7.50 flat fee will be charged for delivery on all online orders under $100.00 (excludes custom orders)
How soon can I expect to receive my order?
We aim to deliver within 1-3 working days (Monday–Friday) of you placing your order, however on occasion certain items may be temporarily out of stock.
If this happens, you will receive an email to advise of the expected delay time.
Can I pick my order up from my local store?
Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to hold items in any of our stores.
Why can't I use a P.O. Box as my delivery address?
We are committed to making sure that each delivery reaches the right person in a timely fashion. We need to deliver to a home or work address where someone can sign for the delivery. Therefore P.O. Boxes are unfortunately not an option.