Skechers GO GOLF Elite V.3™ can be described in three words: Comfort, Comfort, Comfort. This waterproof shoe features an all-new spikeless-designed traction outsole for stability on the green. Keeps you stable and comfortable, so you can focus on your game.
- Leather, deco-stitched upper
- Skechers® H2GO Shield waterproof protection
- Low drop design to keep your foot low to the ground in a neutral position
- Lightweight, responsive 5Gen® cushioning
- High-performance Resamax® cushioned insole
- Durable grip TPU bottom plate
- Heel lock design for a secure and stable fit
- Weight: 10.25 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- Official shoe of Colin Montgomerie
- Leather upper
- Stitching accents
- Side S logo
- Lace up front
- Padded collar and tongue
- Translucent spikeless TPU traction outsole
Unfortunately i did not read the reviews for these shoes prior to purchasing and I am paying the price. First shoes to give me blisters in many years even though i wear sketchers daily. I will be changing to another shoe type in the coming weeks.
Cut of shoes way to high so rubs on ankles and above heal causing blisters.Wouldn't recommend without trying.
Skechers Go Golf Elite V3 Golf Shoes
I purchased the black ones online and find them very comfortable, a true fit on sizing, courier was quick, material is high quality soft leather. Highly recommend
This is my first pair of golf shoes and I am very impressed with how they feel. Certainly comfortable enough to walk 18 holes and provide decent grip for a stable swing stance. I have not tried spiked shoes to compare, but these certainly grip well enough for me.
Men's Golf Shoes Size Guide