START YOUR ELECTRIC ADVENTURES.
The market-leading Freeway series renamed as the FX collection - to signify the tenth reimagining of the world’s most popular trolley family.
For simplicity without compromising on unbeatable performance and reliability, the all-new FX3 is the entry-level model in the Freeway series.
Admire the new 2.3” full colour widescreen display with digital power gauge and battery fuel indicator. Note the powerful, quiet 30v 230w motor nestling in a low profile, styled PowaFrame® with the new unique Plug’n’Play™ 30volt Max battery and motor system.
Simplest-ever 1-Click folding system in the FX Collection. The new 2020 FX3 folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy Freeway model.
Optional self-sensing Electronic Braking System (EBS) automatically slows the trolley on steep inclines.
Recognise that the stylish FX3 offers engineered simplicity at the highest level.
Key Features of the new FX3:
- New Full colour 2.3” OCA Full colour widescreen display
- New high power 30 volt speed controller system
- New LCD backlight control system
- New low-profile sports wheels
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle
- New High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v battery system
- New battery top isolator switch with LED indicator
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- High performance low profile PowaFrame® Chassis
- Battery fuel indicator
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less
- 3-year warranty on the trolley*
- 5 Year Pro-Rata Warranty on Lithium Battery*
- Optional self-sensing Electronic Braking System (EBS)
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 9.6kg (without Battery)
- Dimensions (Folded) H: 805mm W: 560mm D: 346mm
- Dimensions (Unfolded) H: 955mm W: 560mm D: 1170mm
- Motor: 30v 230w
Unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium Battery Technology
Welcome to the next generation Lithium 30v Max™ battery and motor system, making the new trolleys significantly more efficient.
PowaKaddy’s Second Generation Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system also features a new, top mounted, easy access on/off switch, a really clever and simple battery release latch and is an impressive 40% smaller than the previous model, while maintaining 100% of its capacity.
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. They eliminate the need for any fiddly connection wires which allows batteries to quickly slot into place and battery can remain in the trolley when folded down.
The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high efficiency near silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
All PowaKaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ lithium batteries come with a 5-year full warranty*
Available in 18 Hole 220wh and 36 Hole** 260wh.
18-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.8KG
36-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.95KG
* Terms & Conditions apply. Please see warranty terms for further details.
** In normal conditions PowaKaddy Extended Lithium Batteries will complete 36 holes. Conditions such as long or exceptionally hilly courses, wet or soft ground conditions and excessively heavy golf bags may reduce the range of the batteries.
We are currently loading size guides, check back soon