- 3-piece set suits juniors age 4-6 or 36" - 43" tall. (90cm -109cm)
- Includes: Fairway (22°), 7 Iron, Putter
- 6-piece set suits juniors age 7-9 or 44" - 53" tall. (110cm-135cm)
- Includes: Driver (18°), Hybrid (28°), 7 & 9 Iron, Wedge (56°), Putter
- 7-piece set suits juniors age 10-12 or 54" - 63" tall. (136cm-160cm)
- Includes: Driver (18°), Fairway (22°), Hybrid (28°), 7 & 9 Iron, Wedge (56°), Putter
The lightweight Driver features a large effective hitting area for more distance and outstanding forgiveness.
The versatile Hybrid can be hit from all types of lies, providing great forgiveness for added confidence.
These Launcher Irons feature a cavity-back design for amazing feel and performance. The oversized face and wide sole enhance forgiveness on mis-hits.
The classic design of this Wedge included a wide sole and medium bounce for consistency and versatility around the green.
With a look that inspires confidence, this center-shafted Putter has a traditional mallet shape and easy alignment aid.
- The Junior Series Medium set is designed for juniors of 44"-53" height or 7-9 years of age.
- Each Junior club features similar technology found in our standard equipment.
- Each set is modified to help fit the junior golfer into the most suitable head weights & lengths for his/her age & height.
- The Driver, Hybrid & Irons have lightweight composite shafts to help reduce the overall weight.
- Right Hand
I bought a set of 3-6 and also a set of 6-9 for my two boys (6yrs and 8yrs). The clubs are good quality and I was also impressed with the stand bags. It makes such a difference teaching young kids how to play golf with clubs that actually fit them. They have a swing weight that is suitable for young golfers and also grips that are the right size for small hands. All up, very happy with the purchase.
Kids Junior Golf Packages
|3 -5||S||91 - 115||36 - 45"|
|6 - 8||M||116 - 138||46 - 54"|
|9 - 12||L||139 - 161||55 - 63"|
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To correctly measure your child's size follow these instructions:
Get them to stand with feet together and measure from the top of their head to the bottom of their feet.
Height should be your main indicator for size, however if you are buying as a gift and are unsure of their exact height, then use the age guideline.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
That's easier said than done. Because, what do you child is between two sizes?
If that's the case simply go for the larger size as they will grown into them.