A BREATHABLE POLO SHIRT DESIGNED FOR THE LEADERBOARD.
Dial in your driver all year long in this men's golf polo shirt. Reinforced edge-stitched seams offer durability, while moisture-wicking, stretch fabric provides a full range of motion as you work the ball. A colorful graphic on the front panel finishes the look.
- Ribbed polo collar with three-button front placket
- Edge-stitching for durability
- Engineered four-way stretch fabric for mobility
- Moisture-wicking, fast-drying fabric for comfort
- Balanced-weight fabric for year-round performance and comfort
- adidas Badge of Sport on sleeve; UPF 50+ UV protection
- 88% polyester / 12% elastane single jersey
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
Men's Pants & Shorts Size Guide
|XS||27 - 29"||32 - 34"||31.9"|
|S||30 - 32"||35 - 37"||32.1"|
|M||32 - 35"||37 - 40"||32.3"|
|L||35 - 39"||40 - 44"||32.5"|
|XL||39 - 43"||44 - 48"||32.7"|
|2XL||43 - 47"||48 - 51"||32.9"|
|3XL||48 - 53"||51 - 56"||33.1"|
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To measure your clothing size follow these instructions:
Measure around the narrowest part of the waist, keeping the tape horizontally.
Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg. Be aware that the inseam measurements are based on a regular inseam.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
That's easier said than done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
Well, that's up to you. Do you like a tight fit? Go for the smaller size. Loving a loose fit? Go for the larger size.
Bottoms fit: If the measurement for your hip and waist are different, select your bottoms size using your hip measurement.
You can also order and try your clothing on in the comfortable surroundings of your home.
Not the right size? Don't worry! Returns are free and easily within 30 days. Check out our return policy for more details.