WATER-REPELLENT GOLF SHOES BUILT FOR COMFORT ON THE LINKS.
These golf shoes provide breathable water-repellent protection as you play through the elements. They have responsive cushioning that returns energy all through your round. The durable lightweight upper offers lateral stability on every swing, while an enhanced outsole gives you strategic grip and traction on soggy surfaces.
Breathable protection Climastorm provides breathable water-repellent protection to keep you dry and comfortable
Enhanced stability Forged upper for durability, lateral support and stability in golf-specific areas
Energized cushioning Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- Regular fit with a slightly rounded toe shape and wide forefoot
- Boa® Closure System for micro-adjustment, and secure and consistent hold
- Forged microfiber leather and heathered textile upper with a thin TPU film
- Six-spike TPU outsole with strategically placed secondary lugs; Low-profile Thintech EXP cleat
- Slow-resilient, Fitfoam Pillow sockliner; Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning; Responsive Boost midsole
- Breathable water-repellent Climastorm; External TPU heel counter; Competition last
adidas 360 Traxion WD Golf Shoes
I was worried buying online as not having purchased Skechers before I had no idea as to correct sizing. Purchased a size 7 and perhaps could have gone the extra half size. Even though they may be a little on the small size length they are very light & comfortable.
Very happy...Golf Warehouse were great sorting things for me
A little narrow across toe section but otherwise very comfortable.
A good look too!
Have had the shoes two months and in this time the laces have snapped and the soles are pulling away from the shoe. They are not waterproof in the slightest but in this case it's not helped by the shoes falling apart. Won't be buying again.