Energy never stops with adipower BOOST 3 Golf Shoes
Stretch microfiber leather uppers equipped with a fitfoam® GEO collar, climaproof treatment and directly welded Energy Slings preserve every ounce of power and comfort with each step. BOOST™ midsole cushioning and bounce midsole foam combine to set the standard in comfort and energy transfer. 6-spike TPU outsoles fitted with low-profile thintech® EXP Spikes deliver unmatched grip.
- Stretch microfiber leather uppers maximize range of motion and lightweight comfort
- climaproof treatment delivers durability and weather protection for comfort in all conditions
- fitfoam® GEO collar creates a supportive, locked-in feel for greater stability with each step
- Molded EVA tongue top portion delivers a remarkably precise, comfortable fit across the foot
- Directly-welded Energy Sling guides energy transfer and prevents power leaks for performance
- BOOST™ midsole cushioning maximizes walking comfort and enhances energy return
- bounce midsole foam in the forefoot area creates longer-lasting cushioning and softer comfort
- fitfoam PU sockliner further enhances support, stability and cushioning throughout each stroke
- Competition last features slightly rounded toe and wider forefoot for added volume and comfort
- 6-spike TPU outsole with strategically placed secondary lugs for Tour-proven grip and stability
- Low-profile thintech® EXP Spikes offer improved stability, traction and green friendliness
- Model: Q44763
Purchased a pair a little over 12 months ago worn them maybe 6 times with bad results. Blisters on both heels. Never had such an uncomfortable pair of golf shoes. Expensive but the heel support is very hard.
Men's Golf Shoes Size Guide