adidas Mens Adipower Boost 3 Golf Shoes
Energy never stops with adipower BOOST 3 Golf Shoes
Stretch microfiber leather uppers equipped with a fitfoam® GEO collar, climaproof treatment and directly welded Energy Slings preserve every ounce of power and comfort with each step. BOOST™ midsole cushioning and bounce midsole foam combine to set the standard in comfort and energy transfer. 6-spike TPU outsoles fitted with low-profile thintech® EXP Spikes deliver unmatched grip.
- Stretch microfiber leather uppers maximize range of motion and lightweight comfort
- climaproof treatment delivers durability and weather protection for comfort in all conditions
- fitfoam® GEO collar creates a supportive, locked-in feel for greater stability with each step
- Molded EVA tongue top portion delivers a remarkably precise, comfortable fit across the foot
- Directly-welded Energy Sling guides energy transfer and prevents power leaks for performance
- BOOST™ midsole cushioning maximizes walking comfort and enhances energy return
- bounce midsole foam in the forefoot area creates longer-lasting cushioning and softer comfort
- fitfoam PU sockliner further enhances support, stability and cushioning throughout each stroke
- Competition last features slightly rounded toe and wider forefoot for added volume and comfort
- 6-spike TPU outsole with strategically placed secondary lugs for Tour-proven grip and stability
- Low-profile thintech® EXP Spikes offer improved stability, traction and green friendliness
- Model: Q44763
Purchased a pair a little over 12 months ago worn them maybe 6 times with bad results. Blisters on both heels. Never had such an uncomfortable pair of golf shoes. Expensive but the heel support is very hard.
Found This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?
Golf warehouse prides itself on offering you the best prices possible. Let us know what you found below, and we'll see what we can do.