WATER-REPELLENT SHOES BUILT WITH A WIDE FIT FOR COMFORT ON THE LINKS.
These golf shoes feature water-repellent protection as you play through the elements. Built in a wide fit, they have responsive cushioning that returns energy all through your round. The durable lightweight upper offers lateral stability on every swing, and an enhanced outsole gives you strategic grip and traction on soggy surfaces.
Climastorm provides water-repellent protection to keep you dry and comfortable
Forged upper for durability, lateral support and stability in golf-specific areas
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
Puremotion outsole with strategically placed Adiwear traction for great stability, grip and performance
- Wide fit with slightly rounded toe
- Lace closure
- Forged microfiber leather and heathered textile upper with a thin TPU film
- Six-spike TPU outsole with secondary lugs; Low-profile Thintech EXP cleat
- Slow-resilient Fitfoam Pillow sockliner; Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning; Responsive Boost midsole
- Water-repellent Climastorm
- Competition last
These shoes look great but I found you could only wear them for 8 holes before the rubbing on your ankle gave you blisters. Would not recommend these shoes. Expensive mistake
Great shoe as described with length and width, very comfortable. Played 18 holes without breaking in and no blisters! Thanks adidas!
Men's Golf Shoes Size Guide