adidas Ladies adipower Sport Boost 2
When you want to look good, feel great and still wow the competition, go for the adipower sport boost 2.
Featuring a lightweight and stretchable engineered mesh upper with a bonded PU weld for superior durability, this excellent shoe also offers climaproof® protection from the elements. And you’ll get greater stability, grip and performance with the advanced puremotion® TPU outsole with strategically placed adiwear™ traction for improved stability, grip, and performance, and the TPU saddle and bonded overlays for additional lateral stability and support. Plus, the adipower boost 2 ensures maximum comfort with its boost™ midsole foam in the heel for walking comfort and energy return, soft EVA foam in the forefoot for good transition and comfort, and cloudfoam die-cut sockliner with etc.® top cover — offering great cushioning and support while reducing friction and discomfort for your feet.
- boostTM midsole foam in heel for walking comfort and energy return
- Soft EVA foam in forefoot provides good transition and comfort
- Advanced puremotion® TPU outsole with strategically-placed adiwear™ traction provides improved stability, grip, and performance
- TPU saddle and bonded overlays for additional lateral stability and support
- Lightweight and stretchable engineered mesh upper features bonded PU weld for added protection and durability
- climaproof® protection from the elements
- cloudfoam die-cut sockliner with etc.® top cover provides great cushioning, support and comfort while reducing friction
Q & A
A $7.50 flat fee will be charged for delivery on all online orders under $100.00 (excludes custom orders)
How soon can I expect to receive my order?
We aim to deliver within 1-3 working days (Monday–Friday) of you placing your order, however on occasion certain items may be temporarily out of stock.
If this happens, you will receive an email to advise of the expected delay time.
Can I pick my order up from my local store?
Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to hold items in any of our stores.
Why can't I use a P.O. Box as my delivery address?
We are committed to making sure that each delivery reaches the right person in a timely fashion. We need to deliver to a home or work address where someone can sign for the delivery. Therefore P.O. Boxes are unfortunately not an option.