Forget the polite clapping. This shoe calls for a roar. Thunderous applause. A blow horn. Like the pros who wear it on tour, it doesn't make excuses, let obstacles get in its way, or follow the rules.
The TITANTOUR IGNITE features PUMA's finest running performance technologies. (That's right: running.) It's stacked with IGNITE Foam for maximum energy return underfoot and PWRCOOL so you can power through when the heat is on. Now, how about that horn?
- Premium full-grain leather upper for the ultimate performance, durability, and quality
- Waterproof guaranteed for two years
- Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with multiple laces for customizable style
- Lightweight foam tongue for comfort
- PWRCOOL technology at lining, increasing ventilation to keep you at an optimum temperature
- Sleeker, refined last shape provides more comfort and a better fit
- Dual density PU sockliner provides durability and comfort
- IGNITE Foam at midsole provides high-rebound cushioning, energy return, and superior step-in comfort
- Ultra thin TPU PWRFRAME encases midsole for lightweight strength and durablity, plus increased flexibility
- External TPU heel support for improved stability
- Outsole features removable, low-profile Stealth Cleats for long-lasting abrasion resistance, plus multi-directional GripZone lugs for unrivaled traction and stability
- Anatomically positioned flex grooves at outsole provide support while allowing the foot to move naturally
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- 18 Hole Logo at tongue; PUMA Cat Logo at heel
adidas 360 Traxion WD Golf Shoes
I was worried buying online as not having purchased Skechers before I had no idea as to correct sizing. Purchased a size 7 and perhaps could have gone the extra half size. Even though they may be a little on the small size length they are very light & comfortable.
Very happy...Golf Warehouse were great sorting things for me
A little narrow across toe section but otherwise very comfortable.
A good look too!
Have had the shoes two months and in this time the laces have snapped and the soles are pulling away from the shoe. They are not waterproof in the slightest but in this case it's not helped by the shoes falling apart. Won't be buying again.