CLEVELAND GOLF AUSTRALIA &; NEW ZEALAND·FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences 25/09/2018. Entries close 11:59pm AEDST on 30/09/18 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must first like the Cleveland Golf Australia and
New Zealand Facebook and / or Instagram page, tag two friends with who you think will win, and then comment the team they think will win the Ryder Cup; #TeamUSA or #TeamEurope and .
5. The winner will be randomly selected from the winning teams entries. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others; computer or communication systems.
6. Entries will be judged during the following period 25/09/2018 to 1/10/2018. The winner will be notified via Facebook Message, Facebook Profile or Instagram Direct Message. Entrants may choose to unlike the Cleveland Golf Australia & New Zealand Facebook and / or Instagram page at any time, however, you must be a Liker at the time of the winners being selected in order to redeem your prize. Should you not be a Liker of the Cleveland Golf Australia and New Zealand Facebook and / or Instagram page at the time of the winners being selected, you will forfeit the prize. The Winner must claim their prize by 25/10/2018.
7. The total national prize pool across both Facebook and Instagram is one winner. That winner will win 2 x RTX 4 clubs with the engraving as shown in the competition post, with a standard shaft. Please note as the prize is a collector’s item, it is not intended for personal use, and as such the hand designation, club loft and sole will be at Srixon’s discretion, not at the winner’s request. The prize will be provided to the winner once it is available given the production schedule of Srixon Sports manufacturing facility in Huntington Beach, USA.
8. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
9. Total national prize pool value is RRP $418.
Prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
1. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
2. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
3. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
4. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
5. The Promoter is Srixon Sports Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 76 102 951 959) of Unit 2, 707 Forest Road, Peakhurst NSW 2210. Telephone: (02) 9584 7317.