Golf Clinic Lessons
Come and learn to play golf in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment with other golfers of similar ability.
Our clinics are designed for beginners just starting the game and for players who are returning to the game after an extended break. They provide an excellent opportunity to get professional instruction, enabling you to learn/relearn the basics without forming any bad habits. We feel that this paired with the right equipment is key to gaining maximum satisfaction out of your game for years to come.
In each session our PGA certified professionals will introduce you to a new area of the game, (such as short irons, chipping, putting, woods and more..) and will guide you through practice routines that will help you to remember and improve your swing.
Clinic Lessons are available at each of our driving range facilities at the times listed below:
Fred Thomas Drive
|Race Course Infield
Gate 1, Ascot Ave
Lower Hutt 5010
|09 489 GOLF (4653)||09 522 GOLF (4653)||04 589 GOLF (4653)|
|Tuesdays 6:00 - 7:00pm||Tuesday 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Mondays 6:30pm-7:30pm|
|Sunday 9:00 - 10:00am||Sunday 4:00pm-5:00pm|
Sam Davimes NZPGA Trainee
Dean Kingsbeer NZPGA
- No bookings are required.
- Sessions do not run during school holidays or when near a public holiday.
- Sessions run for 1 hour.
- Attendee must be 16 years of age or over.
- Please report to Golf Warehouse Ellerslie shop 15 minutes early
- Golf Warehouse 6 x Lesson Golf Clinic card must be presented at each session.
- Bring your own clubs, Equipment is not supplied.
- These are group sessions available for customers who have purchased Package sets only.
** Please note that coaches and time slots occasionally change and we reserve the right to move the day/time slots. If they change we will post the new times to this page so don't forget to check back occasionally or call ahead of turning up.