STEEL WITH A TWIST
ENINGEERED TO MAKE EVERYBODY FASTER
For the first time ever, Twist Face has been engineered into fairway clubs. Thread the needle off the tee and start reaching par 5s in two with straight distance like never before.
• Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• Unique Twist Face geometry specifically designed for the inertia properties of the M6 fairway wood
• First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
• New head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
• Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET™ DESIGN
• Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
• New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
Seems to work decent enough. Pretty easy to hit both from tee and fairway
Its hitting sweetly and straight - when I normally fade a bit. Goes longer than my Cobra 3 wood which is odd. Go figure huh? Likely the twist face as my M3 driver is similar. Looks good at address. Very pleased.
A lot easier than long irons.A pleasure to play with themm
We are currently loading size guides, check back soon