TITANIUM WITH A TWIST
ENGINEERED TO MAKE EVERYBODY FASTER
For the first time ever, Twist Face has been engineered into fairway clubs. Thread the needle off the tee and start reaching par 5s in two with straight distance like never before.
• Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
BETTER MATERIALS FOR DISTANCE
• Advanced multi-material head construction with a titanium face and body, 6-layer carbon crown and a massive stainless steel movable sole weight
• 65g movable steel weight (>30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
• New, larger movable weight shaping creates a seamless sole contour, producing smoother turf interaction regardless of the weight position
• More streamlined, 12-position Loft Sleeve for plus/minus 2° adjustability
Paid way more than I intended to when buying this 3 wood from Hamish at the Lower Hutt branch but he assured me that this was the right wood for me. It was a bit scratchy to start with but now I’ve had it for a few weeks I have to say that this club is a beast. I was having troubles with my driver but this club is pretty much driving as far as my driver did. Hit a couple of 270 metre drives last week which, to be fair, were assisted by the roll during summer, but I am regularly hitting well over 200 metres from the tee and on the fairway....which is a welcome change! Can’t rate this club highly enough. I’m really glad I got it so cheers Hamish!
My Rogue 3 wood arrived. Raced to the driving range. First shot was rubbish but 20% into my bucket of balls, my shoulder turn slightly improved and my general rhythm picked up. Well.. I started pinging those 3 fairway woods, from a dry lie I was really scorching my shots straight down the middle, the sound was better than I get on a good day with my driver and the carry was 20 metres further than I am used too. (What an absolute pleasure.) Firing low trajectory, high velocity, shots on a beautiful day with Nelson airport in the background. Felt enriched. Never been the greatest of players.. but you have got to love the game when this happens!
cant review this product as I brought this club for hubby,and with Post Haste stuffing up the delivery he never got to use it,so will now have to wait till next saturday.
forgiveness but still very fast on contact good fun.