The all-new M1 electric trundler is the easiest-to-use compact trundler in the world and features a unique ‘SlimFold’ design with space-saving inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint (11% smaller than nearest competitor).
Standout features include a full colour LCD screen featuring nine speed settings and an advanced battery meter. It also boasts a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand; a whisper-quiet 230W motor; an integrated safety cut-out system; an auto-open stand mechanism; plus the exclusive Motocaddy EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system, which removes the need for a lower bag strap. A new style oversize frame completes the package, resulting in unprecedented handle stability.
IDEAL FOR : Space-conscious golfers looking for an easy-to-use, compact electric trundler
- World’s simplest folding compact trolley
- Optimal folded footprint - 11% smaller*
- SlimFold car boot friendly profile
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- Full colour LCD screen
- Nine speed settings
- Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Super-light Lithium battery - 33% smaller*
- On board charging - no need to remove battery
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Innovative inverting wheels
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
|DIMENSIONS:||650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)|
|VOLTAGE:||28V High Power|
|COLOUR OPTIONS:||Available in Black or Alpine|
Absolutely love my new trundler. Easy to use, fold down, and has great walking speeds. Wish I had brought one years ago,
I am very pleased with the Trundler but Super Impressed with the Customer Service vide and timing from TGW. Cheers
This was my birthday present. (It was delivered to my daughter, Olivia because I was in Australia)
Wondering if I can replace the 18 hole battery with a 36 hole Lithium battery. I also intend to buy such things as a seat, card holder and a sand bucket holder. I would appreciate your teling me the cost of those 3 items please.
Regards. Helen Colenso
So far so good. Really enjoying the lightness of this trundle.