FREEDOM TO GO.
The market-leading Freeway series renamed as the FX collection - to signify the tenth reimagining of the world’s most popular trolley family.
With a bright, 2.8” OCA mid-size full-colour widescreen display, ADF (automatic distance function) and USB charging port, the new FX5 has metallic Gun Metal paint and premium trims combining understated elegance with exceptional performance, providing the perfect option for golfers seeking added features and superior performance.
The powerful, whisper quiet 30v 230w motor has been awarded a prestigious Quiet Mark™ by the UK Noise abatement Society.
Simplest-ever 1-Click folding system in the FX Collection. The new 2020 FX5 folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy Freeway model.
Key Features of the new FX5
- New mid-size full colour 2.8” widescreen display
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system
- New HET for greater downhill control
- New LCD backlight control system
- New whisper quiet powerful 30volt 230-Watt motor
- New High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v battery system
- New battery top isolator switch with LED indicator
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle
- High performance low profile PowaFrame® Chassis
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- New Stealth Wheels
- Battery fuel indicator
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less
- Integrated USB charging port
- 3-year warranty on the trolley
- 5 Year Pro-Rata Warranty on Lithium Battery*
Available in Premium Gunmetal Metallic
Weight & Folded Dimensions
- Weight: 9.6kg (without Battery)
- Height: 805mm
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 346
- Motor: 30v 230w
UNIQUE Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium Battery Technology
Welcome to the next generation Lithium 30v Max™ battery and motor system, making the new trolleys significantly more efficient.
PowaKaddy’s Second Generation Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system also features a new, top mounted, easy access on/off switch, a really clever and simple battery release latch and is an impressive 40% smaller than the previous model, while maintaining 100% of its capacity.
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. They eliminate the need for any fiddly connection wires which allows batteries to quickly slot into place and battery can remain in the trolley when folded down.
The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high efficiency near silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
All PowaKaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ lithium batteries come with a 5-year Pro-Rata warranty*
Available in 18 Hole 220wh and 36 Hole 260wh.
*Terms and conditions apply.
18-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.8KG
36-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.95KG
We are currently loading size guides, check back soon