The new S5 CONNECT DHC adds downhill speed control and an easy-to-use electronic parking brake to the features available on the technologically advanced S5 CONNECT 'Smart Cart'.
The S5 CONNECT DHC can be linked to the fully-featured Motocaddy GPS app via a Bluetooth connection on any compatible smartphone; allowing the trolley's digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole, plus a clock and round timer.
The S5 CONNECT DHC can also receive notifications alerting the golfer of a missed call, text, email or range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. The mobile phone can remain connected even when placed in the pocket of a golf bag or while being charged by the trolley's patented USB charging port.
- Downhill control (Automatic)
- Electronic parking brake
- App driven GPS & Smartphone notifications
- Front, middle & back distances on screen*
- Utilises world's #1 mapping database*
- 40,000 courses - no subscription fee*
- Course information including hole & par*
- Smartphone notification compatibility*
- Notifications for calls, texts, emails & apps*
- Clock & Pace of Play timer*
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45m)
- Patented USB charging port
- Nine speed settings
- Streamlined battery tray
- On board charging - no need to remove battery
- QUIKFOLD mechanism
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- EASILOCK™ compatible
|DIMENSIONS:||850mm(L) x 595mm(W) x 355mm(H)|
Absolutely love my new trundler. Easy to use, fold down, and has great walking speeds. Wish I had brought one years ago,
I am very pleased with the Trundler but Super Impressed with the Customer Service vide and timing from TGW. Cheers
This was my birthday present. (It was delivered to my daughter, Olivia because I was in Australia)
Wondering if I can replace the 18 hole battery with a 36 hole Lithium battery. I also intend to buy such things as a seat, card holder and a sand bucket holder. I would appreciate your teling me the cost of those 3 items please.
Regards. Helen Colenso
So far so good. Really enjoying the lightness of this trundle.