Well, a week after claiming victory at the LPGA’s ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open, Lydia Ko has gone on to win her second tournament in two weeks by storming to a 4 shot win in the NZ Women's Open last weekend.
"This is even better than I would ever have imagined," said Ko, who carded a course record 61 in the second round.
Winning an Open from anywhere is a special feat. When you get to do it at home, it becomes memorable. Congratulations again Lydia. @Lko424
Here’s a full list of what she had in her bag:
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond Driver (9-degree) - DI 5R Shaft
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 Fairway Wood (14-degree) - DI 5R Pink Shaft
- Big Bertha Fairway Wood (18-degree) - GD DI 6 Shaft
- X2 Hot Pro Hybrid (20-degree) - Tour AD DI 75 Shaft
- X2 Hot Pro Hybrid (23-degree) - Tour AD DI 75 Shaft
- X2 Hot Hybrid (25-degree) - Tour AD DI 75 Shaft
- Apex Pro Irons (6-PW) - Recoil 67 F3 Shafts
- Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges (54-degree, 60-degree) - Recoil 67 F3 Shafts
- Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330 Mallet Putter
- Speed Regime 3 Golf Ball